Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Here

It's been a while since my last post. I think I say that a lot. These past couple of weeks I haven't been feeling well, and this kind of diminishes any desire I might have to write. I am on the mend, but still not 100%. I haven't decided if I need to go back to the doctor. I was on antibiotics for 5 days, but still have a slight cough. My doctor had asked me to call if it didn't clear up...I may need a chest x-ray. Yuk! I can't decide though if the cough is from the chest congestion (if so, it's not nearly as bad as it had been) or from my sinuses draining. Last night my face was hurting, which made me think sinus issues. At any rate, I am planning to write again. I just need this down time so I can get healthy again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'm visiting blogs today and found yours. I'm sorry you're not feeling better. I hope to be back soon...

    ReplyDelete